Twenty-something.

Certain songs conjure up memories of space. Not the physical place per se, but rather incidents associated with that moment in the past.

Like how Faye Wong's make me think of listening to 93.3 in lower secondary at the end of the year... And watching rain trickle down the window panes.

Listening to L'arc's Winter Fall reminds me that it was the song I used to play to wake me up everyday in secondary school.

L'arc's Fourth Avenue Cafe is eternally associated with Rurouni Kenshin.

Malice Mizer = ping.

W-inds, Lead... the crazy sec 3 days with qing and sheau ying thrown in...

and slam dunk and fushigi yugi remind me of Sheena, the lender of comics to my whole class.

Qi Ling Wang = 2D, the usual suspects

KKNM= me, sheryl, sheau ying, chei ren, weizhuang, soo shuen...etc

Actually, DHS days were so much fun and definitely loads more carefree. I really loved life in 2D and the insanity. I can't forget how we set up a playstation gaming booth in our class for one of the funfairs...

Not even twenty-one, and we're getting nostalgic.


harle on 12:37 pm