oooo!

Reading Gaiman's website/journal/blog/thing always brings me such joy. :)

BBC has some very offbeat and quirky documentaries, offering you insight into different cultures :)

NOUVELLE VAGUE is good!

The best years of our lives
The hope of it survives
The facts of life unspoken

The only game in town
I’ll turn the last card down
And now the bank is broken

Nouvelle Vague--Let Me Go


It's very good to be back with Family, although we're waiting for the big boss to return from his Grand Tour de France. Although I am missin Eldest terribly, but it's ok. We have to get used to the fluidity in this globalised age. Although globalised seems such a dirty word now!

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

It's true. THREE MORE MONTHS.
Then again I have
them being just some of my random fandoms that promise to span the entire music industry across the globe

and my HERO DRAMA!
I am not even past the halfway mark.
OH AND HANAKIMI last episode is out. But it's not out yet!

I seem to regress very quickly in the holidays. WELCOME CHILDHOOD!


harle on 1:18 am