Hide & Seek

Hide and Seek
Imogen Heap

Hide and seek.
Trains and sewing machines. (Oh, you won't catch me around here)
Blood and tears,
They were here first.

Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did.
Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that it's all for the best? Ah off course it is.
Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that it’s just what we need? And you decided this.
Mmm what you say?
What did she say?

Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth.
Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs.
Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you.
You don't care a bit. You don't care a bit.

For JS class today, I watched About Love.
We (+はなこ さん)felt that it was a ________ type of show because everything was overly slow. And it just struck me as forced, the trying-too-hard-to-be-art-film type of a movie. I just thought it was a pretty sappy show. >.< And when it was meant to be funny (I hope it was!), I felt that the funniness was more of the slapsticky type rather than the oh-I-see-type-chuckle sort of humour. Ohwell.

I don't like these type of shows because they make me feel that they're trying too hard. The only thing I liked about the movie was the music. And the cinematography was decent! Oh I did like the photos one of the characters took in the first part of the trilogy.

Today was good with dearest はなこ さん (Hanako-san) because I think we're just weird JE Fans who like to talk about 嵐 . Grow up us two we should be out of this kind of idol-worshipfulness! Hahahaha. But JE isn't an obsession as it is just a reserve of happiness we can tap into :)

Too much time was spent on the wrong things this week.

Labels: , , , , , ,



harle on 11:49 pm