Nike: Run

I'm back from my run! My first run since what, July? HAHAHAHA.

But running's excellent la, how could I forget the shiokness of running on a nice cool day??

And tickets are booked already! I'm flying offfffffffffffffff in January muahahaha. But it's early in the morning! But I like early morning flights because then I can play computer. At least I hope this airline has its own personal tv screen la >.< Or else!!!
I'm superbly excited but it's going to be quite a long trip and I'll be flying alone! So that's EXCITING! Whoot I hope I don't get kidnapped at the airport and sold to slavery!

AND THERE'S A STOPOVER AT NARITA LA! Bet I can't disembark shucks! Maybe on the way back I'll try to stop by Tokyo?!!! Or something! Hahahaha. But I won't be able to do that alone so that's BOO!

Hahahaah. Okay now I must hurry up and settle things the next two weeks are going to be crazeeeeeeeee!

Nevermind I have my MOMO!!!

Labels: ,



harle on 9:47 pm