your conscience can't go a-sailing up.

Acid Pills
The Observatory

acid pills
twice a day
down to half a pack of smokes a day
have a drink or two
when i've quit a few
watch the habit catch up with you

give me hope
take me home
gently rub my back i may breathe shallow
i never know these things
i'm afraid of things
yes i might have blown a fuse or two you know

maybe now
i may rest
turn the sound of hustle-bustle off
i've always made mistakes
it's just my mental state
watch the fear it keeps up with you

some days are hard to get by

some days are hard to get by. yayness for friends and pizza. thanks dudes, and i gotta say, g, twinnie phasit and ian are the coolest bros. :)

In our mortal world, we now have credit cards, cheques and several forms of remittances (SWIFT and telegraphic transfers). I appeal to religious leaders, whose followers practise the burning of hell money, to study the implications of alternative hell fund transfers."

- Credits to Hannah's blog.
I just ROLF-ed when I read this :D

Labels:



harle on 10:29 pm